View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 07:13 PM
trevius
Developer

Thanks KLS. I originally had it set as a float and it was still having the same problem for some reason, which is why I tried changing it to just be an int16. I will set it all back as a float again and rewrite the code like you suggested since it doesn't need variables. Maybe I was just missing something when I set it as a float before.

That should resolve that issue hopefully. Then, I will just need to figure out why clickie items for horses seem to have some long extra delay.

Editing the code in the post above, but I will need to test it later tonight before I know if it helped or not.

EDIT: LMAO, I just figured out why the float I set before wasn't working. It is because I was using atoi and not atof. I didn't really know what they meant until I looked at your suggestion again and noticed you had atof. I thought about it a sec and realized that the last letter must mean float, as apposed to int from the last letter of atoi. LOL, I really should start reading up on how to code in C++ instead of just learning from examples like that :P

Any clue why the bridles would have such a delayed casting? Maybe it is just an issue with my test server. I will have to try some other item clickies and see what happens.

Last edited by trevius; 12-01-2008 at 04:09 AM..