View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 10:45 PM
trevius
Developer

Since I am trying it on my test server, it may be some other custom code I am have been trying on it that is causing the extra cast time for mounts from clickies. When I use #cast, it works instantly, so it shouldn't be database delay.

If I get this tested and confirm that it all works perfectly, does anyone have any issues with me adding this to the SVN? I will add the required SQL as well, which will include the full mount table. The only mounts that work in Titanium are Horses, Drogmors and Mechboars, so all of the other ones in the table are mostly just placeholders for later expansions. I put in some global races other than horses for the mounts that can't be used in Titanium. They don't work as mounts, but they don't have models anyway, so I don't think it will be an issue.

Also, I seem to remember certain mounts being slightly faster than the fastest purchasable ones. I thought the knights' AA mount was one of the fastest, but maybe it is the same speed as the ornate ones. At least these will be really easy to change and tweak with the new table

Thanks again for the insight, KLS. One more thing done on the list