View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 12:31 PM
gnode
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavedude View Post
PoM is by the default the original version as best as I could get it. It's a spawn_condition now, so the default setting of 1 is for PoM 1.0, and changing it to 2 switches the spawns to version 2.0.
Hmm... awesome. The only other really involved change I made was cleaning up airplane's spawn times and loot tables. Perhaps I should redo that on the new version and submit it back to you guys if needed.

I also made a quest that upgrades people's kunark and old planar armor up to low-tier velious specs. I can live without that given the stage we are in. But my only concern with that is all the old item ids floating around. Many of those items are in the 1400-1500 range and used by some people still...

What guidelines do you have regarding item ids? If I were to change all of these IDs to something that won't interfere with the peq db, what number range should I use?

It sounds like a lot of the big "fixes" I put in are standard now. I may just have to re-import a minority of my changes and clean up inventory.