View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 05:59 PM
ahamilton634
Sarnak

Thanks for the response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huppy View Post
First, as posted in this thread, in your RoF2 client folder, you need to rename (or delete) these 2 files:
nektulos.eqg
Nektulos_EnvironmentEmitters.txt
I already took care of removing those files. I even made sure the files listed in the link above were present, but the .eqg and emitters files were removed.

Quote:
Zoning into some of these older versions with the #GM command, can put your toon into a predicament. Testing it by entering normal through a zone point makes it easier. If you put your #GM on and #zone neriaka, you are close to the nektulos zone in from there. It's great for testing while you get the old version working.
I tried that as well. I found that there were two overlapping zone points. One kept sending me to version 1, which semi worked. When I disabled that zone point and set the version 0 zone point to work for my client version, it sent me to version 0, but I'm encountering invisible walls near the Neriak entrance. I even tried using the #goto command to jump to npcs, but couldn't move with most of the ones by the bridge. It's as if the collision doesn't match the zone geometry.