View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 03:38 PM
CodyF86
Fire Beetle

So the first thing I did once I got my server setup was to revert the old zones. Lavastorm was the only zone that was completely wrecked, so I deleted all the spawn entries from the revamp lavastorm and added the pre-revamp mobs. Redid the zone lines including adding an invisble NPC to zone you into najena since the zoneline isn't hardcoded. Fixed the port spells so they don't port you underground.

I was going to release it on here since I haven't seen any put any of the pre-revamp zones up for download, but I have a few things I need to fix first.

Sir Lindeal is firing off text on death and I can't find where this is driving from. I fixed his quest info so it's classic and it's located in lavastorm/#sir_lindeal.pl, but this extra death text is driving from somewhere else and I can't seem to locate it.

If anyone can help me find where it's coming from once I finish pathing I'll post the whole thing, spawns, zoneline fixes, quests, the whole thing so anyone can use the classic lavastorm zone.

edit: oh yeah also a question...what is the # that is located before some NPCs names for/do?