View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 12:11 AM
eggstoast
Fire Beetle

Hello everyone! Looks like the post has garnered some additional attention and a tiny bit of drama. The server is quite fair but this particular user had a disagreement with another user which he then decided to go very publicly about that because that user wouldn't bend to his will completely and power-level him. We simply banned him by IP and then banned them from the Discord when they could not get the hint that this behavior is childish and uncalled for. I don't hold anything against this person on a personal level, and I had not had any interaction with them up until this particular incident. This is the very first user we had to ban for failing to use common sense and proper channels for resolving disputes. Unfortunately these things happen and apparently that will sometimes spill outside the sandbox. I don’t mind hearing any criticism of the server and this person has every right to express those opinions in this public forum, we just don’t allow this type of toxicity in our environment. We all just want to get along and enjoy a game we love relatively drama free. Hope to have people give the server a fair try if you are interested in classic to Velious+ content. Hope to see you in-game!