View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 11:46 AM
trevius
Developer

Hmm, I was working on some spell related stuff today for the first time in a long time and just realized I am getting this exact error as well lol.

My cleric is buffed with and has memmed some unknown spells in both Titanium and SoF client. When I try to have him remove the spells by clicking to unmem, zoning, using #nukebuffs, etc, it has no effect. If I try to have him mem a new spell or do anything spell related, it basically bugs the client so that I need to relog. I also tried having him unscribe all spells and de-level to level 1 and then zone and the unknown spells stayed scribed.

I tried another couple casting chars I had and they seemed to work just fine. I also tried making a new cleric and #leveling him to 75 and scribing his spells and he seemed ok. So, it appears to just be an issue on my 1 character. It might be due to whatever buff he has on, but since #nukebuffs doesn't break it, I dunno. We do have quite a few custom spells on my server, so that may be the cause somewhere somehow. I will look into it further later and see if I can figure out exactly what is causing this. I bet it resolves your issue as well.