View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Figback65
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerxst2112 View Post
Well, if you have it global it would seem you only need to handle the enter zone event and do the right thing there. If it's a zone where they should be pvp then save the current state and set pvp on. If it isn't one of those zones then restore the old state.
that covers everything except the optional pvp change between zones.

Parts of everything we have tried work but not as a whole in the script meaning sometimes it will save the change but not load it or forcing pvp from zones messes up the global rotation. Still working on it. I am getting closer though.

Just gotta have the recall of globals at the right time. And I gotta figure out how to call the global after exiting a specific zone. Like with code listed above, when you zone into mischief, I call short name and force pvp, but when you zone out, its not calling the preset global. I think I may have to copy the shortname call to EVENT_ZONE as well, if that will work. going to play with that today. Orignally I was just trying to recall the global at ALL zone ins but I cant get that to work. In theory when you read the script, it should work but its not lol. Sometimes it looks like its working and changes the correct pvp state but then it will change a few seconds later lol. This math of words is crazy!!! lol