View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 04:38 PM
tallerin
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolom75
So far things seem stable, but I am unable to zone into any other zone at this point (with either #zone or actually running to a zone line). It just zones me back into the starting zone.

i just had this issue on my personl server and just now i found my problem. same as you starting zone for me was Gfay if i typed #zone crushbone the zone would boot then crash and Gfay booted right back up and put me were i was. This may sound a little stupid but did you patch to live and used those spells_us spells_en files. i play online still (till subcription runns out) and i screwed up and coppyied the wrong spell files from the wrong folder to the eqemu folder. Those 2 files had my scratching my head for a few hours till i went to scribe a spell and couldn't gave me an unknown error: spell id out of range or close to that.I was able to fixe mine by doing a second install (should have been done in the first place) upto luclin and and used those spell files and it fixed my zoning problems (dunno how or why they goofed up the zoning) and the spell scribing problem i had.

Edit and the reason i asked about the spell files is i don't see them being loaded in your Zone box
Code:
[Status] CURRENT_ZONE_VERSION: EQEMu 0.6.0-DR2
[Status] Loading Variables
[Status] Loading zone names
[Status] Loading items
[Status] EMuShareMem loaded
[Status] Loading npcs
[Status] Loading npc faction lists
[Status] Loading NPC Faction Lists from database...
[Status] Loading loot tables
[Status] Loading Loot tables from database...
[Status] Loading doors
[Status] Loading Doors from database...
[Status] FileLoadSPDat() Loading spells from ./spells_us.txt
[Status] FileLoadSPDat() spells loaded: 5416
[Status] Loading guilds
[Status] Loading factions
[Status] Loading AA effects
[Status] Loading swarm spells
[Status] Loading tributes
[Status] Loading corpse timers
[Status] Loading what ever is left
[Status] Loading commands
[Status] 174 commands loaded
[Status] Loading embedded perl XS
[Quest] Loading perlemb plugins.
[Quest] Loading perl commands...
[Error] Starting command queue Mapping...

[Quest] Loading perlemb plugins.
[Quest] Loading perl commands...
[Status] Entering sleep mode
Connected to worldserver: 127.0.0.1:9000
mine were not loading with the live spell files so i do not know why or how they screwed up the zoning but those are the only thing i had to change to fix my zone problem.

Last edited by tallerin; 03-17-2005 at 12:56 AM..