View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 10:13 PM
Splose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splose View Post
No worries. I don't think anyone is really getting angry just kinda tired of trying to help someone and they're constantly a douche to you when they answer you lol.

Check your zone_points table. Running this will give you the 2 zonelines that go to solro temple. I would try and make them virtual zone lines and see if that makes a difference.

Code:
select * from zone_points where zone = 'lavastorm' and target_zone_id = 80;

Hyyr, I went ahead and copied my 2 working zone lines from my zone_points table as an update query. I would recommend backing up your zone_points table and running these 2 queries. They will change whatever you have to what I have (assuming yours is any different).

Note: If your database is not named 'peq' you will have to change it accordingly. I took these from a stock PEQ db with 0 changes so I would assume our schema should line up. The 2 IDs my zone_points have are 1877 and 1882 if yours are different update it at the end of the queries.
Code:
UPDATE `peq`.`zone_points` SET `zone` = 'lavastorm', `version` = 0, `number` = 20, `y` = 0, `x` = 0, `z` = 0, `heading` = 0, `target_y` = 250, `target_x` = 56, `target_z` = 3, `target_heading` = 65, `zoneinst` = 0, `target_zone_id` = 80, `target_instance` = 0, `buffer` = 0, `client_version_mask` = 4294967295, `min_expansion` = 0, `max_expansion` = 0, `content_flags` = NULL, `content_flags_disabled` = NULL, `is_virtual` = 0, `height` = 0, `width` = 0 WHERE `id` = 1877;
UPDATE `peq`.`zone_points` SET `zone` = 'lavastorm', `version` = 0, `number` = 88, `y` = 1360, `x` = -1650, `z` = -105, `heading` = 0, `target_y` = 250, `target_x` = 56, `target_z` = 3, `target_heading` = 999, `zoneinst` = 0, `target_zone_id` = 80, `target_instance` = 0, `buffer` = 0, `client_version_mask` = 4294967295, `min_expansion` = 0, `max_expansion` = 0, `content_flags` = NULL, `content_flags_disabled` = NULL, `is_virtual` = 0, `height` = 0, `width` = 0 WHERE `id` = 1882;
Lemme know what you get from this.