View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 10:41 PM
Hyyr
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splose View Post
Check your zone_points table. Running this will give you the 2 zonelines that go to solro temple. I would try and make them virtual zone lines and see if that makes a difference.
I actually only have a single entry for zone 80. This is ID1882. There was an ID1877 entry that I deleted, as it was identical to the other except the first set of coordinates y x z (not target_y, etc) which were set to 0,0,0.

I'm not sure how the first set of coordinates works, as it doesn't appear to match anything relevant. Nor do I know why there was a second entry for the same zone, with 0,0,0 as the first set. Could this be the reason I am having problems? I can add this line (ID1877) back in, but why would I need two zone points, when the client masks are the same?

I made the slight zone in modifications suggested above, but I still get ported into zone 31 (Sol A) instead of zone 80.

What do you mean by "virtual zone"? I did set up the invisible-NPC-zoning trick, but I would like to get the actual zone point working if I can. Is that what you meant?

Thanks very much in advance!