View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 05:04 AM
trevius
Developer

Thanks, Warhawk I am really glad that this SoF project is almost done, or at least almost as final as Titanium currently is anyway.

I just figured out the issue with the limitation of how many items get loaded. Turns out that the first number sent in the packet was labeled as "item_opcode" in the code, but it is actually just supposed to be the total number of items that the client should be loading from that inventory packet. I tried setting it to use itemcount, but that total doesn't include subitems like augments or items in bags, so we would need a way to count the total items for it to be truly accurate. Here is the code that is related to this issue:

Code:
		data = new uchar[4];
		uint32 *item_opcode;
		item_opcode = (uint32*)data;
		*item_opcode = 0x69; //0x35;
By it being set to 69 in hex there, it means that it is telling the client to load a max of 105 items and stop loading any after that point. I made this change to verify that it would work:

Code:
		*item_opcode = 200;
And that let all of my items load fully So, it seems that it doesn't matter much if the number of items we list is over the actual number we want the client to load, just as long as it isn't under that amount. I assume we could set it to something like 1000 and not have to ever worry about it. But, it would probably be best to get a total item count to put there that includes all sub items in bags and augments as well.

Now, just to figure out how to get augments actually working :P