View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 09:24 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandig View Post
I realize that.
Was wondering if you would see them with my same scenario?
Usually, I don't get too indepth as to the amount of testing I am doing on an issue, like that post I quoted, that is only a brief example. Light blue cons would not be specific to any zone, anyways. I have tried it at different levels up to 70.

I have 6 different server projects on my desktop (all with their own server folders), so i am back and forth between them all, picking away. When i have an issue on one those, I will fire up a few of the others (one at a time) to see if it exists elsewhere. One of those 6 servers is what I call "peqraw". That one never gets edited, it strictly for downloading raw source code, compiling with a fresh db and used for testing the defaults.

I have several different clients on my desktop, (Tit, UF and Rof2). Aside from the copies I use on the edited projects, I keep clean, untouched copies as well. Any and all work I do (or have) is backed up on either discs or an external storage drive or both.

I have 113 icons on my desktop, which are all used for my projects in one form or another on a weekly basis. I know that sounds crazy, but it's not an obsession. I am retired with nothing else to do, lolol.