View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 07:29 AM
Huppy
Demi-God

I was able to replicate this issue on a test box, with a fresh database and source code. (merchants had no items showing).

Server logs were giving me an sql error for a few missing columns from an older update that didn't seem to make it into the database, when it was getting updated after installing it. (2020_04_11_expansions_content_filters.sql)

There was only a few queries in that update that didn't make it in, but the rest of it did. After manually sourcing them in, the merchants were stocked up again

Code:
ALTER TABLE `merchantlist` ADD `min_expansion` TINYINT(4) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE `merchantlist` ADD `max_expansion` TINYINT(4) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE `merchantlist` ADD `content_flags` varchar(100) NULL;
ALTER TABLE `merchantlist` ADD `content_flags_disabled` varchar(100) NULL;
These are the intial errors I got int he logs:

Code:
[08-13-2021 :: 10:20:39] [Zone] [MySQL Error] [1054] [Unknown column 'merchantlist.min_expansion' in 'where clause']
[SELECT DISTINCT merchantlist.merchantid, merchantlist.slot, merchantlist.item, merchantlist.faction_required, merchantlist.level_required, merchantlist.alt_currency_cost, merchantlist.classes_required, merchantlist.probability FROM merchantlist, npc_types, spawnentry, spawn2 WHERE npc_types.merchant_id = merchantlist.merchantid AND npc_types.id = spawnentry.npcid AND spawnentry.spawngroupid = spawn2.spawngroupid AND spawn2.zone = 'rivervale' AND spawn2.version = 0  AND (merchantlist.min_expansion <= 99 OR merchantlist.min_expansion = 0) AND (merchantlist.max_expansion >= 99 OR merchantlist.max_expansion = 0) AND (merchantlist.content_flags IS NULL)  AND (merchantlist.content_flags_disabled IS NULL)  ORDER BY merchantlist.slot]

[08-13-2021 :: 11:00:54] [Zone] [MySQL Error] [1054] [Unknown column 'content_flags_disabled' in 'where clause']
[SELECT item, slot, faction_required, level_required, alt_currency_cost, classes_required, probability FROM merchantlist WHERE merchantid = 19051  AND (min_expansion <= 99 OR min_expansion = 0) AND (max_expansion >= 99 OR max_expansion = 0) AND (content_flags IS NULL)  AND (content_flags_disabled IS NULL)  ORDER BY slot]