View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 10:07 PM
EQEmpires
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQBasic View Post
Didn't realize until I went to the website that it was same person who had eqawakened and a few other servers.This looks cool,but is this one going to stick around?
That's the plan. I made EQAwakened originally in 2014 and it had a great run. Of course I was much younger at the time and have learned from past mistakes with my other servers. Haven't really done much since EQA/EQI (Same server more or less diff names) other than help out on a few other servers.

This is gonna be the last server I am doing. I originally started this one for my dad to play as he has been developing some memory issues as of late but it has turned into more than that. I am hoping that this one will be the legacy I leave for EQEmu.

Definitely understand where you're coming from with the question though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgsource1 View Post
Concept looks great!
Thanks

Been working on this one for quite some time. I have a few other overviews I've been wanting to write up I hope to post more information as I can flesh it together.

The plan is for me to document the changes in Qeynos and surrounding zones just to give a proper example of the changes I am going with. Everything else from that point on will be undocumented (at least from me, players are free to do whatever they want, will start a wiki if needed to facilitate that) to preserve the feeling of there still being things in the world that you don't know about.