View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 04:53 PM
lctucker2999
Sarnak

Macro's are tremendously helpful too, depending on how many bots you are going to create and use on a regular basis. I have a macro that spawns the 5 bots I will group with, and 3 more to spawn groups 2-6, 7-11, and 12 (my server allows 71 bots to create a full 72-person 12 group raid)

i have macro's for attack, summon, guard, aggressive disc, give item. I would definitely recommend learning to use summon for positioning purposes.

I have macro's to remove items of which there are 2 slots (earrings, rings, weapons, bracers) because if your bot has both slots equipped, if you give them an upgrade, it will always replace slot #1, even if slot #2 is the weaker item. So what I do is remove both earrings, for example, then give them back the better of the 2, plus the new upgrade.

I personally don't have macro's for stuff like levi, invis, cure poison/disease/curse, but maybe you might find those useful as well.

There are so many more bot functions and features that I don't make use of so definitely use the help command like Uleat mentioned.