View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 10:23 AM
WingNutt
Fire Beetle

Default Old files!!

I was thinking this was the issue. I saw it suggested several other places. As for getting an old disk I have the ISO files for EQ Titanium, that’s the one EQEmu suggested... I wonder if I don’t have the config set right maybe? Followed the direction for a standalone server and am using port 5998 as the address.

I’ll keep looking too. Maybe I’ll uninstall and reinstall EQ in case it tried to patch. So far I’ve tested it on my standalone server and an EQEmu server after modifying the EQhost file back to that server.

Edit: Ok made some more tests after reading posts on here. I can travel to Misty Thicket just fine... looks like the old original one to me. I can travel to East Commons as well (Not the updated "Commons" when east and west were merged). when playing on my standalone server I can log into Neriak Commons just fine, but when I tested this on an EQEMU server I can not leave Neriak 3rd gate to Neriak Commons lol It just puts me back in front of the Necro guild. Ill keep testing. Going to uninstall and reinstall EQ with my Titanium files.erver.

Edit2: Reinstall of EQ Titanium fail...