View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 12:57 PM
trevius
Developer

I just noticed that the LS for peqtgc.net and tsahosting.net both resolve to the same IP address. I am not sure if one of those 2 took over for the other, or if they are both trying to be ran from the same host. My server had been configured to connect to both, but doesn't seem to actually connect if I use my tsahosting login info for my server, but I think it did connect to it last time using no login info (which is what I used for the peqtgc.net LS). So, I assume the tsahosting.net login server is now actually the peqtgc.net login server. I wonder if servers trying to use both (like mine was) is what is causing all of the weird reconnect issues.

Gaeorn or Cavedude, can one of you confirm which LS is running at your host now?

Code:
C:\Users\Trevius>nslookup eqemulator.net
Server:  DD-WRT
Address:  192.168.1.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    eqemulator.net
Address:  67.23.190.71

C:\Users\Trevius>nslookup peqtgc.net

Name:    peqtgc.net
Address:  72.67.6.37

C:\Users\Trevius>nslookup tsahosting.net

Name:    tsahosting.net
Address:  72.67.6.37
I am pretty sure we should only be set to use one of those, but not both, as I don't think both can run on the same host and use the same port. Once we know for sure which to use, maybe if all servers correct their config, it will resolve the problem seen on the EQEmu LS as well?