Thread: Ornamentions
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 01:12 PM
trevius
Developer

From the SQL errors you are getting, it means you are not on the latest source updates. I just implemented the 6th aug slot for RoF+ a couple of days ago, so if you wanted to use it (for RoF+ only), you would need to update your source and your database (via automatic DB update script when you start the server after source update).

Again, the SQL in my previous post was designed for my server, Storm Haven. In our case, we have augs using slot 20 and 21 that are not ornaments, so I had to move them to another slot. That may not be required in your own database.

There is actually some more SQL that would be needed for your inventory table if you already have some ornaments applied to some items so it can move them from aug slot 5 to aug slot 6. Most servers probably would not have any, though.

Currently, we only have support for 1 ornamentation aug slot (per the rule for it). We will need to implement a new rule to override the current one that would allow both slot 20 and 21 to be considered ornamentation slots. I may get this added fairly soon if I get time. Basically, for now, all you can do is set both Armor and Weapon Ornamentations to use the same aug type (20 by default I think). On Live, I believe type 20 is for Weapons and 21 is for Armor, but I haven't really looked too deep into it yet. There may be other criteria as to why some are special and some are not.

You should already have a lot of functional weapon Ornamentations in your database if you ran the SQL I posted previously. Though, not all items with "Ornamentation" in the name will actually work because some are old and are missing the idfile data that tells the server which weapon model to use for them. For those, I am going to look into matching up weapon models with item icons and see if we can get some SQL together to automatically set the weapon models based on icon number for ornaments.

Even after all of this, the only way to have Hero's Forge Armor Model Ornamentations is to manually add them yourself. You can test them by simply setting the heroforgemodel field to something like 63 on one of your weapon Ornamentations, and then setting the slots field to 923268, which will allow it to be used in all worn slots (so you can have a full set of the same armor model by using the same Ornamentation aug if it is not lore).