Thread: Ornamentions
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 01:08 PM
belvino
Fire Beetle

Digging up another old post. Running the PEQ setup Akkadius has posted. Instead of starting a New topic i figure just bring this one back to life maybe someone has new info that been working on the topic. Also wanted to update what available on the DB for New folks such as myself.

Here where i stand with Ornamentation. With the current db If you change the rule Character:OrnamentationAugmentType=20 to 21 it will allow you to use armor Ornamentation. You still have to go to all the Aug in the DB and attach HeroForgeModel id to them. Little time consuming but not hard.

Where i am Stuck:
You can equip weapon Ornaments then change the rule and the weapon ornaments stay unless you unequip the aug then you have to set the rule back to 20 to reequip the aug. Changing the rule to 21 allows you to see the armor and if you change it to 20 again its gone.

Anyone have any solutions? I tried adding up the types and putting in 41 since that works on some things aug related, no dice. I don't know the process to add a rule in. If I add a row and make a Character:ArmorOrnamentationAugmenttype is doesn't work. If you change the naming in the rule it replaces the rule in the db when you start the server with a default value.

How do you add rules in or is there a easier way to do it.

Thanks in advanced,
The Noob who knows just enough to break shit.