View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 05:26 PM
Hyyr
Fire Beetle

I am having a similar (but not exact) issue with that same zone on my own server.

I set up the warp-npc for Sol Temple and Najena. Najena works perfectly.

On my main machine client, I can login to Sol Temple just fine. No problems at all. My brother on his client can log in as well, no problems. But when his wife logs in to Sol Temple (using a different machine & client), she warps into a box with the text "teleport to 262,9,0" stamped on it. It is very strange. Tests confirm her machine is the culprit, she can login to Sol Temple on the other machine just fine. She can spin in place, but not move at all.

I just set up another client today on an old laptop. Everything works fine, and the files are exactly the same as my main client. But I get the same issue when logging into Sol Temple on this laptop.

Now, here is the strange thing- stuck in my box, I do a /loc and I get the coordinates that match the "safe point" location for Lavastorm, even though I am in Sol Temple! So the command got the zone correct, but it warps me to the safe spot of the zone I just left. A zone loc confirms I'm in Sol Temple.

Why would some clients work perfectly, and other (identical) clients do this same bug?

Thanks