View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 07:08 PM
Splose
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splose View Post
I skimmed over the part where you said you were zoning in fine. Generally when it says entering unknown zone the issues I stated are why.
You apparently missed this part. I'm not the only one who thought you were having issues getting into the zone as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huppy View Post
In zone_points, for target_zone_id 80 from lavastorm i used this.

target_y 261.96
target_x 36.72
target_y 1.19
target_heading 383.5

I also have any and all client_version_mask set to 4294967295 for all zone_points.
The target loc is not relevant. If you are seeing entering unknown zone either something is wrong with your zoneserver, one of the db tables that the zoneserver uses has the wrong schema, or your client is fucked up. It isn't exactly easy to tell when you give 0 info about what client you're running. The older clients took the zone name from one of the string files, nowadays its hardcoded into the rof2 client.

Quote:
Here's the issues you stated, so NO Splose, save your BS for the tourists.

Me and the Discovery channel: "Hey monkey, where do i find green bananas?"
Splose and the monkey: "Green bananas are no good for you, but let me tell you how hard it is to get coconuts out of the tree."
No?

I was telling you the possible reasons why you weren't able to zone in. Because.. Again.. I skimmed over the part where you said you were zoning in fine.

Good luck figuring it out though guy