View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 07:46 PM
Splose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huppy View Post
See Splose, I have no clue why you keep going in this "not zoning in" direction.
Because you're not reading what I've said the past 2 posts?

Quote:
Right from the start, I had no problems zoning in, never have, so WHAT are you talking about ? Hence, I'm talking bananas and you are talking coconuts... /shrug
Yes, for the fifth time or so, I missed that part of your first post.. Just like the other guy did.

Quote:

In that other thread "Spell support", I made a simple post about a particular spell and it's setting. What did Splose do ? went off on his opinions about Emulator and Titanium.
That item was set that way because you're using a RoF2 era items table and expecting it to be compatible with Titanium. I told you that and then expressed my opinions on how we should just drop titanium so we don't have the continuity errors between clients like the one you posted about.

Then you edited all your posts to say "Redacted thread derailed" like a douche.

Quote:

But don't worry Splose, my posts are finished. You're obviously going to trainwreck every one of them, like you have a reputation for already, and had some deleted around here recently. Good luck.
I haven't even derailed any of your threads I've done nothing but try to help you every time I've interacted with you on these forums.

Funny how you know 0 about that situation but you bring it up though. Turns out I was in the right. You should look into it.

Edit: BTW your server is gonna be ASSSSSSS lol.