View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 08:26 PM
Hyyr
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splose View Post
The target loc is not relevant.
Splose, Huppy was actually responding to my question with that statement. My apologies for adding confusion to the thread. I asked the question I did because I was having the same issue Huppy was, except I was also having problems zoning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splose View Post
If you are seeing entering unknown zone either something is wrong with your zoneserver, one of the db tables that the zoneserver uses has the wrong schema, or your client is fucked up. The older clients took the zone name from one of the string files, nowadays its hardcoded into the rof2 client.
I am using the Titanium client, as I want to use as many of the original zones as I can. I am also getting the message on multiple machines. All of these are clean Titanium installs. Going by your list there, if we assume the client is OK for now, that leaves the zoneserver, or the DB tables. If the former I assume we are stuck with the issue, if the latter, where would be the best place to look in the DB for this?

I am just a newbie here, but I am very interested in getting my server up to snuff, and I am willing to do the work necessary, assuming I can get the information. I don't want to see anyone angry here, as we need all the input we can to fix the various issues with this massive & exciting project.

Thanks all.