View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 08:40 PM
Splose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyyr View Post
Splose, Huppy was actually responding to my question with that statement. My apologies for adding confusion to the thread. I asked the question I did because I was having the same issue Huppy was, except I was also having problems zoning.

I am using the Titanium client, as I want to use as many of the original zones as I can. I am also getting the message on multiple machines. All of these are clean Titanium installs. Going by your list there, if we assume the client is OK for now, that leaves the zoneserver, or the DB tables. If the former I assume we are stuck with the issue, if the latter, where would be the best place to look in the DB for this?

I am just a newbie here, but I am very interested in getting my server up to snuff, and I am willing to do the work necessary, assuming I can get the information. I don't want to see anyone angry here, as we need all the input we can to fix the various issues with this massive & exciting project.

Thanks all.
No worries. I don't think anyone is really getting angry just kinda tired of trying to help someone and they're constantly a douche to you when they answer you lol.

Check your zone_points table. Running this will give you the 2 zonelines that go to solro temple. I would try and make them virtual zone lines and see if that makes a difference.

Code:
select * from zone_points where zone = 'lavastorm' and target_zone_id = 80;