View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 01:32 PM
tnance1337
Fire Beetle

Total newbie to this sort of thing, but not a complete idiot and easily trainable. Having trouble with logging into my server.

Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong here. I've completed all steps exactly (to my knowledge) yet when I try to connect my client (using the account name and password I created in tblloginserveraccounts), I keep getting the username and password does not exist error.

EQEmu Login Server window shows that my client is trying to connect but shows "could not find user 0". Not sure what to do for this...looked around on the forums for an hour or so and can't quite figure it out.

Obviously my settings are correct (I think) just something missing somewhere that recognizes the correct username and password. I've tried deleting and re-entering (in heidisql) the sql entry for tblloginserveraccount multiple times with different usernames and passwords, but nothing seems to work. The data tab definitely shows the same user and pass as I'm entering in.

I'm sure it's something simple, but I'm just not familiar enough with this to understand why it's not working. Any help is appreciated.