View Single Post
Old 12-19-2004, 08:07 PM
IATolapumj
Fire Beetle

Default Warning about bushman's lair

The server I have been playing on went down, so I went on over to bushman's lair. I find a GM on and start talking to him. Since I still havent seen the cshome zone I ask him if it would be alright if I could be summoned there to look around, which would of course require me to be a GM. after a bit of talking I do a favor for him and he gives me access to go there and do #race, cause I was curious of some of the races on the list at this website.

I find I need to download the zone file for cshome, so I cant go there. May as well mess around with #race. While im doing this he asks what I played on live, and he says he'll make me a server op if I give him my account on live. When I refuse this deal my account was emediately banned. I would list the name of the GM here if I remembered it (had ~ on both sides of name, and GM status was GM-impossible)

I know this could be labeled as flaming but I think people need to be warned of this activity, first giving people GM commands so easily then using their power to try to get accounts on live. I actually got a good laugh from this, heh.