View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:18 AM
Kingmen30264
Hill Giant

Right, that is what I was saying. I am looking for a command that will allow me to automatically search the players inventory and then get that item from them without the use of them manually turning in said items.

My arrays I have set up I could probably clean them up a bit more as I have read a bit more on Perl and could maybe make it look more like:

Code:
@diamond (
                quest::varlink("22503"), #Blue Diamond
                quest::varlink("15981") #Raw Diamond
               );
This way it eliminates the whole Blue_Diamond ==/&& bit.

Basically what I am wanting to do is on my server create another form of currency and assign it to an NPC with classid=70 (Alternate Currency Merchant). By doing so it will allow me to place items throughout my server that other players will be able to collect, speak to the npc and in turn automatically claim whatever items match that of the list I have composed, thus either returning an item to show their progress, or simply updating thier "credit" with the npc.

I could use the credit system that Akkadius has composed, but I would rather limit the use of it to NPCs that I am going to use to charge players for certain items, or buffs.

But to make a long story short, I am looking for a command that I can use to just take the items from the players' inventory without having them manually turn in say, 100 items, 4 at a time.

Thanks,
~Kingmen