Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 01-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Missneye
Fire Beetle

Post AAs Hardcoded to 500?

I am currently using the SoF client and AAs are set to 500 Total Spent for all characters. When I buy an AA, I get the benefits, but the AA count does not change from 500.

I've read that it was hardcoded into the emulator because the AA count wasn't incrementing correctly for whatever reason.

Is there any possible way I can change this? Even if it still starts at 500, I don't mind. I just want some way to automatically keep track of it.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:54 PM
trevius
Developer

I think that issue could probably be resolved without too much time-investment, but I don't think the SoF client is worth any time investment at this point. Most likely, the player profile just needs to be updated to send the AA count, which we have on the more recent clients already.

The SoF client is definitely the least stable of all clients (including Titanium). I would highly recommend that you use a different client than SoF. You can easily attain the most recent client from Steam, which is the RoF2 client and is better than the SoF client in every way other than Bazaar not working and a couple guild rank issues to resolve (which will hopefully be resolved soon).

Tags
advancement, alternate, auto, count