Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Linux Servers

Support::Linux Servers Support forum for Linux EQEMu users.

Old 01-05-2023, 12:06 AM
bryan4268
Fire Beetle

Default Command table not working as expected

Maybe I am missing something but if I go to the command table and change say gm flag to status 200 accounts with an account status can still set the flag. Is there something I’m missing or not understanding. I want people to have access to some commands but not others obviously for security reasons

I would like them to be able use level commands Summon item, find item cast etc which they all work at 150 but it also gives them the ability to use commands I don’t want them to use. I would think simply changing the value would address this but that does not seem to be the case.

Server is running on Ubuntu Linux 20.04 and the latest version of eqemu.

Other changes are taking effect like expansion and the rules that I am setting. I did look in the rules to see if something was overriding it but can’t seem to find anything.

I apologize for the numerous questions. My previous question I was attempting to make the level command work with a status of 10 but can’t seem to get it. I can get the command to work with a status of 100 or higher ( I think maybe 150). I am a pretty technical person I just need a push in the right direction.
Old 01-05-2023, 12:16 AM
fryguy
Sarnak

restart the server after making the respective table changes.