Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 05-03-2021, 02:52 AM
Mortykins
Hill Giant

Default Kmra - tlp

Hey folks , sooo check it out I have been working hard for about a week and have released Raid Addicts - TLP. (Tiers 1-3) Which was almost 19 years ago now since those tiers were released. [Tier 1 would be June 2002]

I have released the server it's currently on the GREY LIST

I may have forgot to set some mobs as post T3 , hopefully we can find and destroy those accordingly

You may all recall the end of Tier 3 on KMRA aka Raid Addicts was Plane of Time so that's what it is there

Could use some folks to login and test things out , it's rough , less quality of life stuff than there is on the regular Raid Addicts

But it's all pre 2012ish come check it out just filter down until you see Raid Addicts on the grey list and join up and start a new character, this being the BETA release means you guys may find things that aren't meant for the first expansion here but that's ok we will get it corrected thanks to you.

You do not need any other special spell files or anything currently to login to the KMRA TLP however we are hoping our resident artist Khati will soon make us some badass load screens you can put in if you want.

I am very VERY excited about this server honestly because it has made me realize just how much work I did for the community back then to make folks happy and it's all mad social currency for me.

Hope to see you guys login ASAP
Old 05-09-2021, 11:33 AM
Aonelyn
Hill Giant

Long time OG KMRA player. Having a blast re-living some of the most unconventional custom content I've ever experienced. Hit me up ingame!
Old 05-31-2021, 01:16 PM
Mortykins
Hill Giant

I've gone ahead and turned on experience boosts for memorial day weekend going to be on until the 6th. Still a good time to make your character there is only a small handful of people who have obtained level 87 which was the max level back then.

Max Character Limit : 6
Max Level : 87
End Game Zones include : Tacvi, Qvic, Plane of Time B to name a few which very few are doing atm. Most likely will be turning these into expeditions or something so people aren't fighting over them.

MacroQuest is allowed however our rule for TLP is to use common sense and absolutely no use of macros while you are AFK however you can of course stand around with a pet and let it attack stuff while you are AFK which is totally fine just don't use any macros.
Old 06-29-2021, 07:30 PM
Mortykins
Hill Giant

Now that a player has got all of his T3 armor done , I am going to start gradually releasing zones for the next chapter / expansion.

Today's released zone : The Plane of Sky aka (Airplane)
Old 07-04-2021, 05:41 PM
Mortykins
Hill Giant

Tier 4 Expansion has been released on TLP ,
Encounters and Zones as follows:

The Hole , Lesser Faydark , Plane of Nightmare, Plane of Torment, Plane of Water, Plane of Fire, Plane of War, MIRD, Oasis, Airplane

There will be several other things released as well within this expansion gradually but this is a good start for you guys. Also I have activated double experience for the 4th of July which will go on for 1 week, ENJOY !
Old 07-25-2021, 04:53 PM
Mortykins
Hill Giant

Default Tier 4.5 Expansion Released!

The Tier 4.5 expansion has been released on Raid Addicts TLP which will include the following zones:

Steamfont - Tier 4.5 armor, IOG 2.5 etc
Plane of Nightmare A, and B flag and zone
Solro Tower, Items, Armor
Western Karana , Halloween Event
Bosses in Velketor
Raid Leader Expeditions