PDA

View Full Version : Merchant / loot tables

blinkish
03-18-2004, 12:42 PM
Thx nilar on adding spawning now my next problem...
How would i add merchant items on them and add loot tables to mobs?

Jezebell
03-18-2004, 01:27 PM
all of that is done in the MySQL database.

samandhi
03-19-2004, 08:18 AM
If you dont know any MySQL commands, try using a program called MySQLFront, which can be found at the same place you got MySQL from.. This is a VERY helpful tool.... Or you could try using EQEMuAdmin from the mainpage (follow the link that is listed as files)....

RexChaos
03-19-2004, 08:23 AM
Actually MysqlFront isn't made by the same people as mysql. It's at a different site. I used mysql control center though. Which can be had at the mysql official site.

samandhi
03-19-2004, 08:36 AM
Ahhh my bad, been a while since I snatched up that proggy... :) good call... But you can do a google search for MySQL and find it easily ...

Jezebell
03-19-2004, 09:35 AM
or we could just post a link to the site http://www.mysql-front.com so that he doesn't have to go searching around the internet for it, sheesh.....

samandhi
03-19-2004, 09:49 AM
so that he doesn't have to go searching around the internet for it, sheesh..... How hard is it to type mysqlfront in google search? The first link it pulls up will be the site he can get it from.. I am trying to help people help themselves, when there is no need to elaborate on the issue.. sheesh.....