PDA

View Full Version : ServerOp Settings...

silentwolfxvx
03-26-2004, 08:35 AM
Ok, I was finally able to get my server up...yay! (Many thanks to you, Jez!) However, I'm having difficulties in setting everything up inside the server. I have been unable to designate a ServerOp, or set GM status or anything of the like. I'm using the command string:

update account set status=200, password='password' where name='username';

and it then says:

Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Rows matched: 0 Changed: 0 Warnings: 0

How am I to do this properly?

samandhi
03-26-2004, 08:43 AM
Just open up a dos command and change directory to the directory that contains your world.exe and type the following, where <username> is the username of the account you log onto your server with ....
world flag <username> 255
You should see some stuff telling you it did it and then you can close the dos command and you are done... Note that you dont want to use the < and > keys when you type the lines above in.... Also note, that in order for this command to work you have to have logged into the server at least once with this account..... Hope this helps..:)

silentwolfxvx
03-26-2004, 10:07 AM
I went under start>run>cmd, and it gave me "c:\documents and settings\use this one!!! as my starting directory. world.exe in my comp is located at c:\eqemu\world.exe. I have tried various strings but I have not been able to switch it to the proper directory...could you please give me another good kick in the right direction? Thank you!

Derision
03-26-2004, 10:13 AM
I went under start>run>cmd, and it gave me "c:\documents and settings\use this one!!! as my starting directory. world.exe in my comp is located at c:\eqemu\world.exe. I have tried various strings but I have not been able to switch it to the proper directory...could you please give me another good kick in the right direction? Thank you!

cd \eqemu

silentwolfxvx
03-26-2004, 10:15 AM
Sweetness! Thanks all!