PDA

View Full Version : Weird faction bug in 3.1

Drawde
04-20-2002, 03:26 AM
Whatever the values in the faction_list tables are, monsters and NPCs will always "regard you as an ally". Amongst other things this means that monsters almost always "KS" you, since if you fight something and anything else is nearby, no matter what it is, it will help you out.
Also, stackable items (such as bone chips and spider silk) seem to be unsellable. It gives a "can't sell items in containers" message even when they are in my main inventory.

Apart from this 3.1 seems to be really good, and much less buggy than earlier versions. Haven't tried NPC casting yet (since I haven't finished the updated spell lists with only 8 per NPC)

DeletedUser
04-20-2002, 03:45 AM
If your a GM they consider you ally and the selling in containers is a known bug :D

Lurker_005
04-20-2002, 05:03 AM
The NPC's will cast, buff at least. I havn't fougnt any yet so... It can sure amke for som spel message spam when you log into a zone though :)

kiff
04-22-2002, 02:11 PM
image i think what drawde was trying to say is that if your trying to sell stackable items from your main inven it'll tell you that there is an error selling from containers and to sell from your main inven. is this because the server sees a stack of "bat wings" the same as a bag of "bat wings" ? stackable items are unsellable even from main inven.

Drawde
04-22-2002, 11:30 PM
Yes, that's what I mean. Stackable items of any type give the error message when sold even if they are in your main inventory.
For now I just put them all in a backpack in the bank :)

Merkur
04-23-2002, 01:30 AM
ah I didn't saw that the client moves stackable items to the cursor, before he sells them. This is fixed on CVS (haven't looked into the container problem tho)