PDA

View Full Version : Lost Dungeons of Norrath Points System

Richardo
04-18-2004, 05:47 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew how to set points to a mob, so when killed you receive LDoN points?...

Is this the script to it? If so, how do I change how many points it gives per mob?

else if (!strcmp(strlwr(command),"setldonpoint")) {
if (mob && mob->IsClient())
mob->CastToClient()->UpdateLDoNPoints(atoi(arglist[0]),atoi(arglist[1]));
}

Monrezz
04-18-2004, 10:52 AM
You mean quest script? That's C++ for the source, do you want the function you use in a quest.pl file?

dmal0807
04-18-2004, 01:10 PM
we have ldon points working on Iron Tower. in client.cpp the way ldon points are written is wrong.

cofruben
04-19-2004, 06:26 AM
I have done the ldon stuff in my source,it working,I just use my quest function setldonpoint in EVENT_DEATH to make that when I kill a mob I get points from him,It will work,but,in the normal source,points are not saved in DB,so you will need to make the code to update it.I will post a howto any day to make this thing.

Richardo
04-19-2004, 09:32 AM
I have done the ldon stuff in my source,it working,I just use my quest function setldonpoint in EVENT_DEATH to make that when I kill a mob I get points from him,It will work,but,in the normal source,points are not saved in DB,so you will need to make the code to update it.I will post a howto any day to make this thing.

Cool, whenever you get a chance, id love to know how to make ldon points save into DB :) Thank you...

Cripp
05-08-2004, 05:29 AM
how would you make it so it tells you when and how many points you get in yellow text after receiving points.

cofruben
05-08-2004, 09:34 AM
else if (!strcmp(strlwr(command),"setldonpoint")) {
if (mob && mob->IsClient()) {
mob->CastToClient()->UpdateLDoNPoints(atoi(arglist[0]),atoi(arglist[1]) );
mob->CastToClient()->Message(15,"You won %i points!",atoi(arglist[0]));
}
}

this should work,haven't tested it.