PDA

View Full Version : Not Working

monalin crusader
05-09-2004, 04:49 AM
Been trying ot collect information about AA's using and clicking them for the Dev team but if it is recording the information i'm not finding it anywhere. Its either broke or i odnt know where its saving the information.

RangerDown
05-09-2004, 12:58 PM
Use the -l option and it saves the collected packets to a file. Also use -nodb since all the db-related stuff is for collecting items only.

ie: packetcollector -nodb -l aacollect.txt -o all 123.123.123.123 <-- your machine's IP address in place of that

not sure if a dev knows what the raw opcode numbers that are used when an AA is purchased or used, if so maybe they would like to share it, that way you can cut down on the amount of traffic logged by using specific opcode numbers instead of -o all.

monalin crusader
05-09-2004, 02:14 PM
Yes thanks i will try that out my pally can get 1 aa per 45min so i'll get on and get one i'm already 45% into one so i'll spend it while EQcollector running. Also hes got some aa's that need to be activated that i will use also. Hope it helps.

Toopher02
05-30-2004, 02:45 AM
ive been off of live for about 4 months now going to go back to packet collecter, where should a 65 druid go?