PDA

View Full Version : Another strange faction bug

Sauron
04-22-2002, 02:56 PM
Ok if your a GM+ you have a good faction with all NPCs right.
Well I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but I was on
my server using Lurker's 0.3 DB when I noticed something. In East Commonlands even though I has a status of 201 on my account and all of the other NPC would not aggro on me decaying skeletons would. Every time one spawned it would run over and try to attack me. And each time other NPCs in the zone would kill it for me because of the Faction update for GM+ users. So I don't know whats up with the decaying skeletons but they don't appear to be working correctly. Anybody else notice this?

TheDreamX
04-29-2002, 10:19 AM
I don't know about the server you're using, but no matter what character I use (my GM or non-GM chars), nothing EVER aggroes me. I didn't think they implemented that because I have walked right through high level dungeons with red cons "scowling at me ready to attack" at level 1, but nothing ever attacks me unless I attack first.

Hmm
04-29-2002, 11:28 AM
yeah its sometimes bugged. i was nongm and was kos to qeynos they went after me but sometimes they dont.

heh when i was gm anything i attacked was killed by others lol. this KSing may be annoying but gms isnt supposed to kill anything anyway.