PDA

View Full Version : Quest Version

nadr man
06-07-2004, 11:27 AM
I'm looking for a compiled version of 5.7 dr3 with perl enabled. Atm i'm having trouble with my compiler and can't get it to compile the zone or world files. I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Richardo
06-07-2004, 08:12 PM
if you go to microsoft.com, you can get a trial version of a windows server that has VS NET. 2003 where you can compile your own versions, its simple.. just go to the zone folder, open up zone.dsw.. click Batch Build, then uncheck all but Release. If you get a client_process error, go to... Goto, go to the error,

Take off the int, so it just says "for( i" instead of "for( int i" and that will fix that problem, also make sure you take off the read only, on that file.

Then after your zone.exe is compiled, go into world folder, open world.dsw. click batch build uncheck all but release, and that one should have no errors. Then next go into the emushare folder, open up Emushare.dsw. batch build the release. And then close VS Net. 2003 after your done, go back in your directories and open up build and whalah. World.exe Emushare.dll and Zone.exe all there, congratulations!