PDA

View Full Version : Priest of Discord PvP Script

Silenteer
07-19-2004, 04:55 PM
Hey guys, im planning to put in a quest type thing on the PoD in gfay. I just need the script, im hoping someone can help me out.
I need to make the PoD to be like this.

You hail the PoD, and it says "Say [pvpon] to turn pvp on, say [pvpoff] to turn it off."
And when you say [pvpon] it sets your #pvp on flag on your character, and obviously, [pvpoff] takes it off, whats the quest script for the CQE quest editor for that? c'mon whos smart? (not me) c'mon guys, giz a hand =D

Cisyouc
07-19-2004, 05:58 PM
Here you go.
sub EVENT_SAY
{
if($text=~/Hail/i){quest::say("Greetings, $name. If you wish to follow the ways of discord, simply tell me you wish to be what we call [pvpon]. To follow the ways of Order and remove your "PvP" tag, simply chant the words, [pvpoff].");}
if($text=~/pvpon/i){quest::say("Good Choice. Destory the shackles of order, $name!!!");quest::pvp("on");}
if($text=~/pvpoff/i){quest::say("While you will regret putting yourself back under Order, I cannot refuse your request.");quest::pvp("off");}
}

Also, this is in a sticky although I redid it to your exact requests, so, next time look around a little =)