PDA

View Full Version : Tigurius - Questing Server

srarcade
10-06-2004, 09:35 PM
Greetins adventurers! Dis ere be Dunzip Rootintoe, dwarf of Kaladim, resident of Freeport, master of ale! Lemme here tell you about dis here server me live at. Der be all kinda trecherous beasts, mystical i'ems and hearty adventures to find. I hoope ya find yer way here soon, I'll be waitin for ya to buy me a drink!

This week:
-all the new material so far is found on Antonica.
-quests added throughout freeport, some in neriak, reccommended you start in one of these cities.
-There was a huge influx of solusek ro class armor floating around Norrath and found its way to certain vendors.
-New custom class armor quests in place of old class quest armor, seek your class quest giver!
-A mystic travelling system has been discovered, seek a great wizard.
-Certain skilled merchants have mastered the skill of jewlery.
-Words has it Najena's forces have been growing stronger.
-A society of the adventurer has been created. A group of hearty individuals dedicated to the adventure have some tasks to offer, look for them.

I will continue to add new quests, items, monsters and encounters each day, i'll post updates once in awhile. Many who played my server last year remember the fun stuff I had.

Oh yes- disclaimer- there is no player privlidges like #zone and such. I think alot of agreed who have played here and enjoyed it that #zone takes alot away from the fun and difficulty. Also, I don't hire out any help for GM positions or anything like that. See you there!

-Tigurius

Kaiyousei
10-07-2004, 11:01 AM
I connected to your server yesterday, because I love to quest and wanted to check it out, but what I really want to do is to play a wood elf ranger or wood elf druid, so I am wondering, how do I get from Faydwer to Antonica with pok books, boats, translocators, and nexus scions all non-functional (or at least as far as I could tell) and with the #zone command being disabled for a normal account? In shortened terms... how do I get off this bloody island?

You mentioned some sort of mystical travelling system... where do I find it?

Kaiyousei

srarcade
10-07-2004, 11:02 AM
Sad new- server will be locked until some things are fixed. Apparently with DR2, you can't mem spells, zone points are now messed up, when you log you end up stuck somewhere when you come back. I'll try switching back to DR1.

srarcade
10-07-2004, 10:12 PM
Hail Kaiyousei-

Theres translocaors located in each town now, they can send you where you want to go, although the command isn't working properly for exact pinponit, you can at least get to the zone you need.

Tzwizard
10-08-2004, 01:01 AM
This server sounds good, I Might try it out sometime :-D

srarcade
10-14-2004, 10:00 AM
I thought I might post a few changes-

First of all, I changed the server from being totally legit to semi-legit. This gives the user the #zone command. Not something I wanted to do but seems nobody wants to play unless they have it.

Second, there is no #level, but instead you can quest for levels, 10 at a time. The quests range from finding real easy to get items like pelts and junk up to harder to get stuff. I'm setting the level cap for straight exp at 50, but you can quest for levels past that.

Content- I've added quite a bit of content. Theres over 100 interactive NPCs now, and close to 40 quests. New spawns and items are all over norrath however the key to finding them is talking to NPCs and exploring. Many zones have had their levels changed. This is due to the fact that once you hit 50, now you got plenty to do rather than getting bored.

Class Armor Quests- I am adding in class armor quests. This armor is targeted for players 30-50. So far there is armor avaliable for all 4 pure casting classes.

Planes Access- The original 3 planes are fully accessable without the aid of a wizard, explore for details.

Epic encounters- Mayong Mistmoore has returned home to his castle after being away for so many years. In fact, I think its the first time he's ever lived there. Anyhow, he should be a very challenging adversary with really outstanding rewards.

I will have a webpage soon to post updates/screenshots.

Hope to see you around - Tigurius