PDA

View Full Version : createing spawns and having them stay in zone

veggita2099
05-02-2002, 06:35 AM
I have been playing around with the localhost login with this. I know how to in the game create a spawn of whatever level of whatever race whatever hp etc etc. BUT as soon as I leave the zone, or kill the mob it is gone forever. I have that fqadmin program and the part about spawns just constantly gives me errors and I have no idea what spawn1 spawn2 spawn3 etc etc is supposed to be.

What is the easiest way to create a mob and have it stay in a zone and respawn after dieing.

Also how do you randomize the loot of a mob? Like say you want a mob to drop random items like the dry bone skelitons in unrest. They can drop FS weapons, bronze armor peices, bonechips and anywhere from 0 to 4pp. But all the databases I have used when you kill stuff seems like it drops a full set of armor all the time.

Another problem I have had is createing my own items. I used fqadmin and made items 50001 through 50011 custom items with amazing stats (basically 99 to everything all/all) But when tryingt o summon them in game it says bogus item deleteing and you can't get them.

Lurker_005
05-02-2002, 07:20 AM
Learn how the database structure is, and hand edit it, or wait for an updated FQAdmin or other admin tool.

Regarding items, there is a range limit to the item #'s 1000 to 35000 or something like that.