PDA

View Full Version : MXO Server Emulator

mxobetauser
10-15-2004, 02:48 AM
Hey,

Were putting a team together to create a Matrix Online Server Emulator. MXO is a perfect candidate to have a server emulator. If you are in the beta you will know. Just the whole essence of the game makes you want to launch your own matrix and let you be the architect. If you are interested, email me at thelvstore@gmail.com if you can provide help and/or would like to join the team. We will get Beta Keys for those who are on our team and dont have beta. Theres two types of servers right now, we download a second client for one of the servers. Examining both can lead us to how to connect to different severs and create our own client. This is a good headstart and when the game actually comes out we can get a whole lot closer to a server emulator.

Thanks Guys!

Adh87
10-15-2004, 03:00 AM
yayy!!!! lets make other emu's to decrease our server populations /cheer :D

govtcheeze
10-15-2004, 03:58 AM
mxobetauser

More than likely, he is spamming emu sites with this same message.

smogo
10-15-2004, 04:15 AM
He just wants to advert on that. Posting a single post in Off Topics is not spamming. And we all know our people are very very aware of new games comming up, and will go quick to something new they feel interesting.

No reason to critcize post this imho.

sdabbs65
10-15-2004, 04:31 AM
He just wants to advert on that. Posting a single post in Off Topics is not spamming. And we all know our people are very very aware of new games comming up, and will go quick to something new they feel interesting.

No reason to critcize post this imho.

Change is bad...we are reminded this everytime patch day comes around......

I doubt the matrix will be as popular.
but if something new is better im sure we would all jump on it.

mxobetauser
10-16-2004, 07:22 PM
I didnt mean to spam anything. Its a project thats all. Make other emus that decrease our populations? EQ and MXO, entirely different games.

sotonin
10-16-2004, 08:47 PM
nobody cares. the last 2 matrix movies sucked ass ><

Melwin
10-17-2004, 02:34 AM
nobody cares. the last 2 matrix movies sucked ass ><

the first one did too by the way

mxobetauser
10-18-2004, 02:53 AM
Its great game I love it. I have yet to see a MMORPG already out or on its way thats actually as much roleplaying as the matrix online. The game is so complex its quite amazing what we will be able to do and really take part in the matrix. I love Beta and when january/february rolls around I cant wait to purchase the game.

Anyways we did peek a few of your guys' interest. Thanks for those who have been emailing me.

Cisyouc
10-18-2004, 07:32 AM
nobody cares. the last 2 matrix movies sucked ass ><I liked the Matrixs

sotonin
10-18-2004, 07:43 AM
i liked the first one. even though keanu reeves is as good an actor as a retarded monkey hyped up on crack with down syndrome.

dark_one
10-18-2004, 09:37 AM
i liked the first one. even though keanu reeves is as good an actor as a retarded monkey hyped up on crack with down syndrome.

Gaan takes offence to that...

<Gaan> i take offence to that!

true story

Spike
10-18-2004, 10:35 AM
The entire series of Matrix was good for me.

I have heard of phpbb forum bots before, maybe this is one?

Problem is I don't have the matrix online game, so I can't help.

mxobetauser
10-19-2004, 01:40 AM
The entire series of Matrix was good for me.

I have heard of phpbb forum bots before, maybe this is one?

Problem is I don't have the matrix online game, so I can't help.

Im not a bot. For those who are experienced in emulating game servers like Everquest feel free to email me. We have a beta key request thread on our private forum.

mxobetauser
10-20-2004, 10:16 AM
SOURCEFORGE PROJECT APPROVED: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mxoemu/

bobby15
10-31-2004, 06:00 PM
http://www.uas.cc/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1117 o_O

DamienStone
11-16-2004, 03:35 AM
Packet Decryptors needed. Email: thelvstore@gmail.com

DamienStone
11-22-2004, 09:28 AM
We decided wed put up a public forum now alongside our dev forums.

boards.mxoemu.com

-Damien