PDA

View Full Version : 0.6.0dr1 - bugs / reports -

Magoth78
10-18-2004, 01:14 PM
Sup,

I've got thoses reports on my boards since I've installed the 0.6.0dr1:

-- Tracking:

i can zone into any zone, bring up tracking and it works great,but i close tracking, wait for reload and try to open it again, and nothing shows up to track, besides a red error message.

zoneing, logging, and going LD fixes it of course. until i open the tracking window for a 2nd time in any zone.

-- Bard charms (pvp):

bard charms a PC's pet, lets say wugles shaman pet, once the bard zones, the pet zones with him and becomes his pet till pet dies or he camps, even if the bard is not singing the song. Bard can sing any other song and no matter what pet acts like a perm pet

-- Symbol of Transal can kill a player :)

I was grouped with someone today, and casted Daring then Symbol on them...and the symbol killed them outright, even gave me the message "You have slain xxxx!" (I don't recall his name, sorry Sad ) // the server uses the latest Live spells_us.txt.

Maybe it will help to fix some stuffs, I'll paste any report I will have on the boards.

Mag

sotonin
10-18-2004, 01:56 PM
FNW found transal bug and fixed it today. dunno when it'll be merged in though

Edgar1898
10-18-2004, 02:18 PM
Sup,

I've got thoses reports on my boards since I've installed the 0.6.0dr1:

-- Tracking:
[quote]
i can zone into any zone, bring up tracking and it works great,but i close tracking, wait for reload and try to open it again, and nothing shows up to track, besides a red error message.

zoneing, logging, and going LD fixes it of course. until i open the tracking window for a 2nd time in any zone.

Fixed, it has a refresh time of 150 seconds instead of the 10 or so that it really is.

Magoth78
10-18-2004, 10:06 PM
Very nice, can't wait to see them on CvS :)

Thanks guys,

Mag