PDA

View Full Version : 6.0 new bugs

finwe
10-19-2004, 09:03 AM
All people with status account 0 can #searchitem, #summonItem, ... and few more...

When you summon an object with click effect it works perfect but when you log out and back, if you click the object again it says Intem out of charges.

Sometimes when you zone you lose some items in your inventory (i think if you zone few time after take this items).

Tks for your great work...

cavedude
10-19-2004, 09:14 AM
Command status is handled by addon.ini. Open it with notepad or similar and change the commands to whatever status level you want them to be.

To fix item charges try this:

UPDATE items SET SpellCharges=1 WHERE SpellCharges=0;

And by "summon" I hope you mean #summonitem, because all items summoned using spells are no rent and should disappear when you log.

I know there was a bug quite a few versions ago that would cause you to lose items while zoning although it hasn't happened to me in quite some time and this version seems to work fine. Perhaps there is an error in your items table somewhere?

killspree
10-19-2004, 05:21 PM
Make sure the shortcut versions of those two commands are defined in addon.ini with their correct minstatus value - they weren't in there by default last I checked. For example, #si is the shortcut command to summon items.

finwe
10-20-2004, 12:50 AM
status problem was fixed but the click spell objets still go out of charges when you log (i did the update on the DB and it didn t work :( )

valerian
10-20-2004, 03:20 AM
I helped to find the bug with disappearing items... used #si to get a few bag of the tinkerers, put my stuff in them, was /summoned to a different zone, and all my tinker's bags went inside my open handmade backpack, and everything inside the tinker's bags disappeared.

probably something to do with zoning with an open bag?

And the db change for SpellCharges seems to work for me, though I did have to re-#si anything that I had that wasn't clicking.

cavedude
10-20-2004, 06:45 AM
I just re-created the bug following your steps. I would only lose items in a bag if it was open while zoning/loading. I never saw it before because I have gotten into the habit of closing all containers before zoning. I have lost items on Live like that years back. Until the bug is tracked down and squashed, I would suggest to try to remember to close everything when you're done with it.