PDA

View Full Version : PRZ excuse my ignorance...

Mr_Jeremy
10-19-2004, 09:08 AM
I realize if I were to do more searching the answer to my inquiry would surely be met. However, I have done some searching and I'm still bewildered on a few subjects. If you would spare your time to clarify I would be so gratified.

When was the last time one could have patched to live and still be able to play?
I've been absent from EQemu so I'm not up to date on this shit.

-Thanks

cavedude
10-19-2004, 09:22 AM
The current server build is compatible with live, so its safe to patch.

Mr_Jeremy
10-19-2004, 09:24 AM
So What steps must I take to play? Just patch to live and change the eqhost.txt to 5994?

cavedude
10-19-2004, 09:31 AM
Yep, pretty much. Patch, change eqhost.txt to use newlogin1.eqemulator.net:5994, and finally, run the client without patching. This can be done using EQW or the patchme method. Search around for more info on both.

Mr_Jeremy
10-19-2004, 09:38 AM
Got it thanks nigga

sdabbs65
10-19-2004, 11:13 AM
Got it thanks nigga

:roll:

that was funny...

cavedude
10-19-2004, 12:35 PM
I wasn't even gonna touch that.

Daeklaz
10-19-2004, 03:46 PM
I wasn't even gonna touch that.

HAMMERTIME! (http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/7/hitlerdance.gif)

relorm500
10-20-2004, 11:18 AM
Dude....

Three old men are arguing about their age, and the topic of going to the bathroom comes up.
The 70 year old man says, "I go the bathroom at 2 o'clock, and nothing ever comes out!"
The 80 year old man replies, "You think that's bad? I go to the bathroom at 1 o'clock, and I can't stop!."
The 90 year old man proceeds to tell them, "That's nothing! I go pee at 6 AM and poo at 6:30 AM, and everything is fine..."
The 2 other old men butt in, "Well what's so bad about that?"
The 90 year old man replies, "I don't wake up until 7 AM."

I haven't heard a good joke in a while, but LOL

Daeklaz
10-20-2004, 02:24 PM
glad you liked it... lol

EDIT:

For your Enjoyment...

Little Johnny is in a class where every Friday the teacher asks a question, and if you get it right you don't have to go to school on Monday.
The first friday the question was how many gallons of water are there in the whole world. No one knew so they all had to go to school on Monday.
Next Friday the question was how many grains of sand are there in the whole world. No one knew so they had to sgo to school on Monday.
By this time Little Johnny is getting mad because he doesn't want to go to school on Monday, so he paints two ping-pong balls black and the next Friday right before the teacher asked the question he rolled the two black ping-pong balls up to her and she said, "Who is the comedian with two black balls?"
Little Johnny said," Bill Cosby. See you on Tuesday."