PDA

View Full Version : Help Again *sigh*

Accio
10-21-2004, 11:30 AM
Ok sorry guys but i might need some help again. Been trying for literally 1 week straight maybe 3 hrs a day to get EQEMU working. Last i played was on Benden Weyr's GoD (When GoD was rare on a server!) I forgot which DR it was. the Version was 5.7? i think.

Here's what i've been trying (sorry if it seems simple, im a very confused child LOL :P)

Ok- I set EQClient, DataRate (is it still 8.0?) and the Eqmain i think? and then change the Eqhost to what i believe is the current one. Forgot what it is. Well i so confused about this now LOL. Really annoying me. being i can only play Friday-Sunday, i'd really like to play Emulator. Even if i have to run it on a LAN game (as long as there is mobs lol) i'll settle for that but if anyone could AIM me (FuSioN7709) MSN (JoeCastagna71@hotmail.com).

Really could use the help./ Thanks!

That or someone who can walk me by step by step. I'd really like to play a Non Legit, Semi Legit or run a LAN. Actually would like to run a LAN game with my bro if there is a way to get mobs in the OoW or any other zones. Just lookin to have some fun again and take a break from regular EQ. if anyone could help me i'd really really appreciate it!

Trasher
10-21-2004, 11:46 AM
All you need is right here

http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17531

Just read it from top and down then you can't do any thing wrong.