PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters.

sdabbs65
10-22-2004, 03:07 AM
This is a cheating server.

The level commad is removed and NPC's now take the place of #level
other that that everything else is in cheating mode.

You have to apply on my website for level 10 status that enables flymode.

if you have a problem you have to go to my website for support.
All zones are populated up 2 Planes of Power.
Quest work and tradeskills work thanks mainly to EQEMU DEVS.
some are not exact as the spawns were merged from other databases .
If you want to help spawn go to my website im very strict on who
I allow to modify spawns.

Thanks and Have a Nice day.

Xabob
10-22-2004, 08:54 AM
Bah if you are going to make a non-legit server give them everything other then like #worldshutdown and #npcspawn and all that but like
#cast
#summon
#goto
#wc

ect

Maulgak
10-22-2004, 09:56 AM
Bah if you are going to make a non-legit server give them everything other then like #worldshutdown and #npcspawn and all that but like
#cast
#summon
#goto
#wc

ect

thats how my server is, status 80 with some zone commands removed

to bad the computer hosting it sucks :P

sdabbs65
10-22-2004, 12:09 PM
#cast
#summon
#goto
#wc

ect

bah yourself they have all that it's just not listed.

Accio
10-25-2004, 01:40 PM
So im confused-Regular players can do those listed commands and if you want more you must apply to be a GM?

Or in order to get those command status etc you must apply on your site? *boggle* Send me a PM...really lookin to play on a non legit server

sdabbs65
10-25-2004, 02:07 PM
So im confused-Regular players can do those listed commands and if you want more you must apply to be a GM?

Or in order to get those command status etc you must apply on your site? *boggle* Send me a PM...really lookin to play on a non legit server

Well the way it works is anyone can log in and play.
people who sign up on my webpage get level 10 access.
that means you can use all the cheat commads .
#zone #flymode #level # summon item etc etc.

no GM commads are allowed ie: world shutdown.

killspree
10-25-2004, 03:38 PM
Not meaning to insult your server in the least, but why have quests and tradeskills when players can just summon the results of said tradeskills?

sdabbs65
10-26-2004, 12:17 AM
Not meaning to insult your server in the least, but why have quests and tradeskills when players can just summon the results of said tradeskills?

Well the reason I have those is they are in the game and took several hours to get working so I left them in.

some people want to start at level 20 or 30 and continue there
EQLIVE char from where they left off.. no im not close to live but they like to do that...

Eck0style
10-26-2004, 08:09 AM
Tried logging into it today for the first time...after I create my character and click enter, EQ crashes and just hangs at the black screen, playing the EQ theme. Whats wrong?

Accio
10-26-2004, 11:31 AM
Yeah same here...i tried to connect and then i get kicked to server select/login screen. Know whats wrong?

sdabbs65
10-26-2004, 11:50 AM
Tried logging into it today for the first time...after I create my character and click enter, EQ crashes and just hangs at the black screen, playing the EQ theme. Whats wrong?

not sure im patched to live and I can log in fine.
I have about 2 or 3 people online atm so it must be you.
let me know what you find out.

Eck0style
10-27-2004, 11:09 PM
K, I got in, but if you create a new toon, once you spawn, you fall to your death or get stuck in something until you do #zone, and I went LD alot. I can understand the LDing, but the free-fall?

Also, aside from summoning items, can you edit your toons stats?

sdabbs65
10-28-2004, 12:49 AM
K, I got in, but if you create a new toon, once you spawn, you fall to your death or get stuck in something until you do #zone, and I went LD alot. I can understand the LDing, but the free-fall?

Also, aside from summoning items, can you edit your toons stats?

You need to say what zone you were in.
we are correcting them as we find them.
more support can be found on my site below.

Accio
10-28-2004, 09:22 AM
basically my main problem is- i make the character and then when i hit Enter World-it shows the eq loading screen and then it goes black and i hear the EQ music for like 5 mins. I put the Eqhost in and am patched to newly update live patch. Any ideas? If you need to send me a message on YIM or AIM (both are FuSioN7709)

sdabbs65
10-28-2004, 11:11 AM
basically my main problem is- i make the character and then when i hit Enter World-it shows the eq loading screen and then it goes black and i hear the EQ music for like 5 mins. I put the Eqhost in and am patched to newly update live patch. Any ideas? If you need to send me a message on YIM or AIM (both are FuSioN7709)

Well I just dumped my old database for a newer one that has all the PEQ zones plus planes of power updated so try again and tell me what zone you falling to your death in so we can fix it.

nsteele
10-28-2004, 03:15 PM
Just a Heads up, Srry Brain fart on name, but Woodelf city is a Fall to death atm, as of 10-27-04

Reply if i find more... also 10-28-04 Getting Black screen again on Start. Other 6.0's going ok, but I am able to log in every now and then...

Accio
10-30-2004, 07:31 AM
still cant get into the server...i go LD or get kicked to server select /boggle

sdabbs65
10-31-2004, 12:09 AM
still cant get into the server...i go LD or get kicked to server select /boggle

well thats wierd I seem to log in fine...

commogod
11-01-2004, 06:42 PM
Also getting the black screen after char selection screen. Don't think the problem is isolated to one person.

CG

commogod
11-01-2004, 07:16 PM
Was able to get in as soon as I changed my starting city to a city other than Kelethin.

Eck0style
11-02-2004, 04:47 AM
I get the black screen no matter what :P

sdabbs65
11-02-2004, 05:17 AM
I get the black screen no matter what :P

I heard someone say they deleted the Char.ini files in there
EQ DIR
and that FIXES THE PROBLEM WITH THE BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH.

Please direct your problems to the support fourms ..

Thanx.

Accio
11-04-2004, 02:17 PM
So Delete it and Repatch or just delete it in general and run EQEMU non patcher?

Accio
11-05-2004, 08:09 AM
Woot I finally got in but when i did-the screen froze...I don't think i could type and i know i wouldnt move myself or the mouse

Any ideas??

sdabbs65
11-06-2004, 01:39 AM
Woot I finally got in but when i did-the screen froze...I don't think i could type and i know i wouldnt move myself or the mouse

Any ideas??

I hear they fixed this last night....see below...

Posted: 11-05-2004 08:49 PM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Client freeze bug should be fixed tonight.

Accio
11-06-2004, 02:54 AM
Alright Sounds like a plan. Gonna go give it a shot now if it doesn't work i guess i'm screwed lol

Solvorn
11-06-2004, 02:57 AM
I don't want to sound like I'm whining, but from what I've seen, people are only given minimal privileges if they even register (which only includes transportation commands). Semi-Legit servers have given more options than this.

If this is supposed to be Cheaters, where's the Non-Legitness?

sdabbs65
11-06-2004, 03:01 AM
I don't want to sound like I'm whining, but from what I've seen, people are only given minimal privileges if they even register (which only includes transportation commands). Semi-Legit servers have given more options than this.

If this is supposed to be Cheaters, where's the Non-Legitness?

you get it when I upgrade your account..
I do this at night around 8pm.
we do not have someone standing around ready to give you instant access..
now that you wined have some cheese :)

Accio
11-06-2004, 03:01 AM
Exactly what i was just gonna say. I logged in...Says NON LEGIT on server title. Been workin on this for like a week now...Finally get it to work-Can't do #zone, cant do #level cant do #spawn cant do #summonitem. Can't do basically anything other than #goto. I registered on the site like you told me to (Ragnarok in game and on forums i believe) Now that you told me this- i want the commands you said you'd give us (#spawn, #level, #summonitem, #itemsearch, #zone. All of it Well basically all of the 10 access you promised

sdabbs65
11-06-2004, 06:44 AM
Exactly what i was just gonna say. I logged in...Says NON LEGIT on server title. Been workin on this for like a week now...Finally get it to work-Can't do #zone, cant do #level cant do #spawn cant do #summonitem. Can't do basically anything other than #goto. I registered on the site like you told me to (Ragnarok in game and on forums i believe) Now that you told me this- i want the commands you said you'd give us (#spawn, #level, #summonitem, #itemsearch, #zone. All of it Well basically all of the 10 access you promised

more cheese 4 u

Scorpx725
11-06-2004, 07:58 AM
Er... why do you make them register at your site to get commands? Dosent make sense to me, just let them have them.

mattmeck
11-06-2004, 10:26 AM
Er... why do you make them register at your site to get commands? Dosent make sense to me, just let them have them.

Cause its his server and he wants to :shock:

Accio
11-06-2004, 02:19 PM
So do i have access yet?

Scorpx725
11-06-2004, 06:48 PM
I know its his server... Im just curious what the backing of it is.

mattmeck
11-06-2004, 08:51 PM
If you want people to read the server rules governing using the commands, making them register for an account on your web site and read them then give them status, you know they have read the rules and if they break them they dont have the excuse they didnt know about the rules.

sdabbs65
11-07-2004, 10:42 AM
If you want people to read the server rules governing using the commands, making them register for an account on your web site and read them then give them status, you know they have read the rules and if they break them they dont have the excuse they didnt know about the rules.

We have 188 registered users so something must be going right on my server.

Accio
11-08-2004, 12:59 PM
Ya only thing-on level 10 access it allows #spawn. I cant #spawn therefore i cant hold any events!! btw why did u delete all the GM apps including mne

sdabbs65
11-08-2004, 01:19 PM
Ya only thing-on level 10 access it allows #spawn. I cant #spawn therefore i cant hold any events!! btw why did u delete all the GM apps including mne

You can't hold any events because I never made you or even considered giving you GM level.
and I MOVED yours along with all the other dood gm me post to the graveyard because you are all noobs.

also wrong on #spawn
spawn=100
these are the things u do get...
!zone=0
!goto=0
!hp=10
!setaaxp=10
!help=0
!loc=0
!si=10
!level=10
!haste=10
!summonitem=10
!itemsearch=10
!finditem=10
!search=10
!setskill=10
!setskillall=10
!setallskill=10
!flymode=10
and maybe a few others I foget.

Scorpx725
11-08-2004, 01:20 PM
"Dood gm me" posts... thats a new one.

Founette
11-09-2004, 02:48 AM
Grats for ur server !

This is an incredible great server.

Everybody is able to make what all everquest players dreamed about. Summoning item and play a bit with some commands.

I play live for 5 years now, and i play eqemu for a long long time ago too. Eqemu allow me to make some things impossible in live game. And cheaters server is allowing me a lot lot lot of fun.

Some people dont like non-legit servers, other like them, its not important to know what is good or what is not good, lets people play the way they have chosen.

Thanks to sdabbs65 for his great server.

Thanks to eqemu dev team for the great job they do.

Thanks to everquest, a game we love all.

Xaivian - Bard

sdabbs65
11-09-2004, 04:06 AM
"Dood gm me" posts... thats a new one.

go look in my graveyard it's filled with them...

Accio
11-09-2004, 08:28 AM
Noob? WTF i didnt do nuthin to you cept say that i had waited a week for access and never got it when i should have. All i did was ask for GM access and said my qualities. Don't be a jackass dude...Well now i don't care now-Events doesnt require a GM. on tons of other servers earlier i made events non GM YET. All ya gotta do is spawn stuff make rules and possibly if you are in access to the system (only have access if your a GM) set a course. Doesnt take an idiot...

Eck0style
11-09-2004, 08:56 AM
Dang...cant log in at all. I either get a 1017(im patched up to date), or EQ dumps me to the server select after I select a toon.

Accio
11-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Delete Your EMU INI Char files in your EQ directory. Just EMU ones tho. Should do it..Did it for me ;) and make sure your patched to the latest on EQlive cept change the eqhost and that should work. Only problem i found with the server was- more than half of the zones aren't popped

sdabbs65
11-09-2004, 02:42 PM
Delete Your EMU INI Char files in your EQ directory. Just EMU ones tho. Should do it..Did it for me ;) and make sure your patched to the latest on EQlive cept change the eqhost and that should work. Only problem i found with the server was- more than half of the zones aren't popped

then go play on anouther server..
we depend on the database that everyone else does... PEQ... need I say more...
if you were so gun ho on new zones be my guest and make then I would be glad to post them on my server.

anyways.......
I like it
25% [ 11 ]
I hate it
46% [ 20 ]
the server will probblay go away due to lack of interest...
so stop whineing and play on the S2K or WR server.

shanxi
11-16-2004, 01:43 PM
This is the only server I have done anything on outside of live and i like it well enough, simply put, you app for 10+ access which is just that, 10+. we get the basics plus anything else we need (ie: spawn mobs etc) I have some time on my hands and I would like to help out some if I can although I have minimal programming experience.
I like the fact I can summon all the items from my live character, and continue questing, flagging etc ON MY OWN rather than have to rely on a mass amount of people to "push" me thru. I always have the option of NOT using those items as well. Its all preference =)

Telious
11-16-2004, 08:11 PM
I like the server personaly i just joined, Its stable, Theres only 1 thing i dont like witch i will talk to Creator about andits not his fault its EQ's fuk up

sdabbs65
11-18-2004, 02:57 AM
I like the server personaly i just joined, Its stable, Theres only 1 thing i dont like witch i will talk to Creator about andits not his fault its EQ's fuk up

if your talking about bards they have never worked..

Eck0style
11-18-2004, 09:28 AM
Hmm, cant log in again. I keep getting "Zone is unavailable" message when I try to log my war.

sdabbs65
11-18-2004, 01:15 PM
Hmm, cant log in again. I keep getting "Zone is unavailable" message when I try to log my war.

I have a high voulme of users try again in a bit i will be adding more zone boots soon.

Zisct1
11-18-2004, 05:52 PM
Bobbys Non-Legit > Cheaters non-legit.....imo

sdabbs65
11-19-2004, 04:31 AM
Bobbys Non-Legit > Cheaters non-legit.....imo

and you point is ?
we did not tradmark non legit and more are welcome.
we are now spawning POW areas :)

Scorpx725
11-19-2004, 10:19 AM
That was a horrible, bad flame. No backing information, not at all constructive, I cant really see a point in posting it.

Eck0style
11-19-2004, 10:30 AM
Damn. Now, for some reason when I spawn, my toon is naked and not in the place I camped. The custom title I got kast night is gone too.

I'm having bad luck. lol

Fargonstuff
11-22-2004, 08:38 PM
IMO your server is really cool.

sdabbs65
11-23-2004, 12:58 AM
IMO your server is really cool.

Thats nice.
I have decided to take the server down just because of things/people like this.
it might be back someday but I DOUBT it.
if you want to play on my server it is now private and you
must e-mail me a username/pw and ip address.

peace out campers.

Cisyouc
11-23-2004, 01:06 AM
Er..huh? You closed it because of people who liked it?

sdabbs65
11-23-2004, 01:12 AM
Er..huh? You closed it because of people who liked it?

No I closed it because most of the cheating commands crash the server and there is no linit on them.
plus I dont plan on custom spawning over 200 zones, who has the time.
when I get these issues resolved I will probbly bring it back.

Fargonstuff
11-23-2004, 06:57 AM
Well, ive offered to help with the spawns about a week ago... so you cant say no one offered to help man =/

sdabbs65
11-29-2004, 03:07 AM
I have decided to keep the server running and just limit the cheating commands a bit so the zone crashes and server lags are
eleminated.
the only thing real thing I had to take out was the set aa's and set skills commands they were both being set to 99999999 and it caused the server to throw up duing battles.

I would also like to add the the server will be down for a few days
the 3rd week of december as I am moving to a new house and it will take a while to get redone the good news is we are going to have better bandwith and player useage should be a lot higher than it is now, we currently support about 10-15 players atm and it should go up to 50 when we move not sure about that but thats what im told by someone who has comcast cable <shrug>.

I have added tons of new zones and im getting new packets everyday from a friend and http://www.peqserver.com.
and im glad to have those resources to make the server a lot more playable and more fun for everyone.
thanks for all my 200 or so devoted users "not sure how you all play but you do"you guys are something else and made me decide to continue my little cheating server.

kijati
12-01-2004, 03:20 AM
gl on the move bud

btw a answer i get asked on a regular basis while playing

since !setskillall and !setskill was taken out dual weilding and other lvl required skills such as double attack now requires for u to.....go to ur class GM.....spawn ur own using the GM commands...or maybe go to ur home town gm if there is one up.....u only have 10pts even at lvl 65 or 70 but that gets all the pts u need to unlock everything such as backstab or dual weilding .

now as of today when i log on i normally place the class GMs at the nexus for those to lazy to do it themselves.

would like to say hey all my first post!!!

name
12-09-2004, 04:52 PM
How can I log onto your server? Have only found legit/semi legit so far, no Cheaters.

sdabbs65
12-10-2004, 01:17 AM
How can I log onto your server? Have only found legit/semi legit so far, no Cheaters.

There was a bad storm last night and Bellsouth is working on the problem, there is no eta when it will be back online.

xeni
01-03-2005, 10:06 AM
server still running web sit up ?

krokakor
01-09-2005, 04:04 PM
I was just wondering if you had an ETA on when the server would possibly be back up?

Also, the website link seems to not be working either.

sdabbs65
01-10-2005, 09:27 AM
I was just wondering if you had an ETA on when the server would possibly be back up?

Also, the website link seems to not be working either.

Im hoping to have it back up and running by the end of the month.
it requires a new computer but the database and users were backed up on cd so nothing is lost.

Fargonstuff
01-11-2005, 12:52 PM
glad to hear that bro, will be looking forward to haveing some more fun on your server

krokakor
01-13-2005, 04:40 PM
Thanks for replying, can't wait to jump on your server again.

sdabbs65
01-21-2005, 05:49 AM
Cheaters should be back online next thursday.
we will be useing the same old login as before .
we have upgraded to a 5mbit line they tell me it holds a little bit more traffic than the old Bellsouth DSL so we will see.

elfan
01-21-2005, 09:52 AM
is if you are patched to live the december 15th patch can you play on your server or am i still skrewed?

sdabbs65
01-21-2005, 04:04 PM
is if you are patched to live the december 15th patch can you play on your server or am i still skrewed?

I don't know what you mean...
but I can tell you the server supports up to DEC 15th.
after that your screwed.

Xabob
01-21-2005, 06:19 PM
Imo why do you need non-leigt servers when you have mq2 :P

sdabbs65
01-22-2005, 04:40 AM
Imo why do you need non-leigt servers when you have mq2 :P

Stay on mq2 then...

easy fix.

elfan
01-22-2005, 06:25 PM
what is MQ2 and i mean patched on dec 15 but i found a way to get around that ( system restore now) i cna play on fates destiny server Skorpious2k bu t i dont know hwo to paly on a non legit one like this. please tell me. and your link dont work for me.

sdabbs65
01-24-2005, 04:30 AM
what is MQ2 and i mean patched on dec 15 but i found a way to get around that ( system restore now) i cna play on fates destiny server Skorpious2k bu t i dont know hwo to paly on a non legit one like this. please tell me. and your link dont work for me.

I have no idea what MQ2 is but im guessing it's his perfered server. not really professional to post his server in my thread but thats the way this community works.
Cheaters is about the way EQEMU should be free for all to play and if you help out with it I give you extra priviligaes.ie packet collect or gm zones.
you can play on my server if you have the PRE DEC 15 patch only.
My server is offline atm and the webpage is offline to untill thursday.
I dunno if people really want me to bring it back or not now hmmm but I think
I have a devoted few that would apreciate it comming back.

male_member
01-24-2005, 04:49 AM
Imo why do you need non-leigt servers when you have mq2 :PStay on mq2 then...

easy fix.

stay on mq2 then? it was a question. easy fix to what? wtf? and to answer your question xabob its because no one knows wtf mq2 is.

RangerDown
01-24-2005, 05:47 AM
MQ2 is not a server. It's a cheat program for EQ.

I'm not gonna elaborate on the program, as these type of cheats rub me the wrong way. But I just had to stop the thread from taking the blissfully ignorant direction of assuming MQ2 was a server.

elfan
01-26-2005, 04:18 PM
so how may i help out i wouldnt mind helping bu ti am no computer programer so ya. and i cant donate $ i am only 15.

sdabbs65
01-27-2005, 03:42 PM
so how may i help out i wouldnt mind helping bu ti am no computer programer so ya. and i cant donate $ i am only 15.

Im not sure anymore.....
we can't get any new zone info it will all have to be manualy entered.
I will need people to help research and place NPC's and quest makers.
we just upgraded there Server to support 50 people or more from what im told and the Server is going LIVE tommorow night ...we will see what it can do.

elfan
01-30-2005, 08:26 PM
ok so is your server up or did someting happen? I just want to try paly on a cheat server so i dont got to do all the work to get to level 65 or 70 lol.

sdabbs65
01-31-2005, 08:50 AM
ok so is your server up or did someting happen? I just want to try paly on a cheat server so i dont got to do all the work to get to level 65 or 70 lol.

Sever is up and running.

elfan
01-31-2005, 09:13 AM
so how do i get on it? and start playing? And your link is not working for me i use netscape is that the problem?

elfan
01-31-2005, 11:30 AM
ok nevermind about link not working it works now but i have no idea how to get onto your server.

sdabbs65
02-01-2005, 05:10 PM
ok nevermind about link not working it works now but i have no idea how to get onto your server.

Well it's on the server list.

footfall99
02-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Lets see some more cheat servers =P...
-Footfall99

elfan
02-01-2005, 07:21 PM
i am new to this eqemu thing i have only palyed on fates destiny I have no idea how to get onto different servers and the server list dont work. I mean the one on the home page.

sdabbs65
02-02-2005, 04:54 PM
i am new to this eqemu thing i have only palyed on fates destiny I have no idea how to get onto different servers and the server list dont work. I mean the one on the home page.

Not a clue as what your asking...read the HOWTO sections maybe.
if your new to this then you don't have the right patch to play im sure of it.
don't ask it's not supported.

irtehn00b
02-04-2005, 12:52 PM
I joined two days ago, i signed up on your site, still no access level 10.. =(
Mind activating me? irtehn00b is my account.

sdabbs65
02-05-2005, 01:52 PM

I can't i'm to drunk and im watching superbowl related things all weekend.
you might want to try my website for support.

IATolapumj
02-07-2005, 09:05 AM

Hah, join the club. Signed up over a week ago, still no access. ^_^

sdabbs65
02-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Hah, join the club. Signed up over a week ago, still no access. ^_^

your e-mail was invalid....
anyways posting here will get you nothing ...
bumping this old thread is getting tiresome.

xeni
02-16-2005, 12:02 AM
your site is down sdabbs ?

sdabbs65
02-16-2005, 08:17 AM
your site is down sdabbs ?
it goes down a lot.
i think someone is hacking it but there wasteing there time
cuz i got backups of everything on cd.
im working on a fix for it soon as i can figgure out how there crashing it.
and it's useally back in a few hours.

xeni
02-16-2005, 12:38 PM
ty it is re up ) cool site )
i hope can play very soon )

Craleu
03-06-2005, 05:54 PM
i'm a little confused

i log end and i come to nexus and cant use any of the # commands :S

Radigast
03-07-2005, 01:11 PM
I like the server a lot, only bad experince I had with it, was my char got wiped. Other then that good server, stable, and entertaining. (I love non legit because I played live for so many years, no more working for me!)

Thanks for hosting it bro.

sdabbs65
03-31-2005, 12:14 AM
#cast
#summon
#goto
#wc

ect

We tried that and it ended up having people CRASH the server because of the code let's them get more than allowed..............
we just revamped the commands to allow a little more than before.
but they still dont get #level it's used by NPC quests.

THEY GET AS MUCH AS WE CAN OFFER SAFELY.

thanks