PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Branks?

Killerlol
10-23-2004, 12:08 PM
Has anyone heard from Branks? He did some jaw dropping work on some AAs. His server went down and all the sudden it seemed he vanished, if anyone knows anything, please tell me.

fathernitwit
10-24-2004, 01:07 PM
havent heard from him in a while... but most of the useful work he did on AAs was completely rewritten and put in with 0.6.0...

last I heard from him, he was working on converting his work into database entries for my newly rewritten system, but he never got back to me.

Killerlol
10-24-2004, 10:51 PM
Oh, thanks. Please tell me if you get any word.

Branks
10-25-2004, 09:25 PM
Hey how goes it, sorry for disappearing i guess, i've just been a lil busy with other things lately, and getting to see how a true professional such as FNW works really pointed out areas i was lacking in, so ive been spending all my free time working with learning programming in general before i got further in over my head, this was kinda obvious when he sent me a chunk of code he wrote in 20 minutes and it took me 6 hours to fully understand~ anyway im not dead or anything, and still skim the forums randomly but i just havent done anything with the server lately, send me a PM.

FNW: i think the last thing i sent you was the swarm pets table, which was pretty much all of the info i had gathered other than the stuff that was posted or finished already, ill check on the CVS and see if theres anything ive got thats not included there and let you know what i find.

fathernitwit
10-26-2004, 02:30 AM
hmm... I dont have a swarm pets table at all, so either I lost it or never got it... so if you could send that again, that would be nice.

on another note... SOE changed all the AA IDs so the activation table needs to be redone as well, but I might be able to get that done with a script.. time will tell.