PDA

View Full Version : Minlogin? God Help me...

Urthraider
10-23-2004, 04:28 PM
er... New to this whole minilogin thing here. I have played on EQEmu servers in the past and I am new to the whole developing ideal. Im getting the login error and am trying to figure out this whole minilogin ordeal....

First of all...Is the minilogin for the people who just get on Emu to play on the servers or is the minilogin for the developers and server/world builders?

I mean I dont have a server or anything I just enjoy playing off the servers you guys have created and things of that nature and lately Im getting this problem and its kinda frustrating... but before I go to the trouble of trying to fix it I wanna know who the minilogin truly is for...

So far my conclusion is this: the Developers and Server/World Builders. Im seeing all these new files and stuff and its just like...whoa whats this? lol Anyway if someone could PLEASE help me out, Id love ya for trying but as far as Im concerned...Im lost...I think.....and yeah my words suck.

Please Help Mah! :lol:

Edgar1898
10-23-2004, 05:22 PM
First of all...Is the minilogin for the people who just get on Emu to play on the servers or is the minilogin for the developers and server/world builders?

I mean I dont have a server or anything I just enjoy playing off the servers you guys have created and things of that nature and lately Im getting this problem and its kinda frustrating... but before I go to the trouble of trying to fix it I wanna know who the minilogin truly is for...

Heh nope, minilogin is just for people that run servers so they can host them off the internet for testing/developing/etc purposes. If you just want to play on someone else's server just follow the guides in the Tutorial/Howto forum. Most of them are up-to-date and you should be able to solve any problems with those documents.