PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting an error

Xiceman
10-25-2004, 02:53 PM
I keeps saying Error: Timeout occured. However u spell it.... How u fix it? Thats when I type in pass and SN I get that error..

Marratook
10-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Usally when u get an time out error is, well it is what it sounds an time out to the server.

Since you enter username and password then you try to connect to the loginserver, but there is no response and then connection times out.

This can be wrong ip, bad connection and so on, hard to tell with this little information

Not sure about EQ thou, but guess its pretty much the same overall :)

Xiceman
10-25-2004, 08:27 PM
So what info do you need to find out what to do? or somethin

hambone
10-26-2004, 04:30 AM
[LoginServer]
Host=newlogin1.eqemulator.net:5996

is what i am using and getting the same error as well unable to get to a server selection screen , i have tried 5994,5997.5996 also with out any success

Oguul
10-26-2004, 03:36 PM
I'm getting the same error aswell..

dkelm688
10-26-2004, 04:04 PM
me to .. and i know for a fact its not a bad conection im on cable. and it works fine. but when i fill out update thing . i get ..Duplicate entry '' for key 3 not sure if thats what im suppose to be getting.

dkelm688
10-26-2004, 04:33 PM
Usally when u get an time out error is, well it is what it sounds an time out to the server.

Since you enter username and password then you try to connect to the loginserver, but there is no response and then connection times out.

This can be wrong ip, bad connection and so on, hard to tell with this little information

Not sure about EQ thou, but guess its pretty much the same overall :) its not my contection i know that for a fact . not sure on ip. but on update i get some entry 3 thing. but i need help on fixing this if anyone cant help me please. thank you. :?: :?: